Welcome to the Williamstown Soccer Club.
Fall 2011 Soccer Registration
WSC will plan to organize:
- 3 U10 boys and 3 U10 girls teams this fall - with the expectation that we will be able to accommodate up to between 25-30 players in this age group.
- 2 U12 boys and two U12 girls teams organized in separate teams of 5th graders and 6th graders
- 1 U14 boys team - made up of 7th and 8th graders
Berkshire County Youth Soccer League - Details
- U10 - Born on or after Aug 1, 2001 & Younger
- U12 - Born on or after Aug 1, 1999 & Younger
- U14 - Born on or after Aug 1, 1997 & Younger
- 4 home games and 4 away games - possibilities are Pittsfield, Dalton, Lenox, Great Barrington, N Adams, Adams and Sheffield
- The Fall League runs from 9/9 through 11/6 weekends. U10 Games will generally be on Sunday afternoons. U12/U14 teams play on Saturdays.
- Practices will begin mid-August and will continue twice a week - hopefully beginning at 5pm (days TBA at WES or MGRHS).
- $100 fall fee - covers the cost of the fall play and a uniform for the kids to keep
- Fill out the forms below and return via mail by August 4th
- Name and date of birth for your player
- A digital photo (we will re-size and crop to 1x1) so a group photo will work just as well as an individual picture
- Jersey and shorts size for uniforms
- Copy of birth certificate or passport (only needs to be submitted once for Club records)
- Check payable to Williamstown Soccer Club for $100
mail to Julie Bath
45 Saulnier Drive
Williamstown, MA 01267
Call Rob Swann with any questions 413-822-8779 or email@example.com